The Baltic Times recently posted an article about insomnia and it was an interesting read. They certainly described a few insomnia causes and insomnia cures I hadn't heard of before.
As is my duty, I'll share them with you. Here are some of the highlights:
- Eat an apple or drink a glass of kefir before bed.
- Use bedclothes made from sheep or camel wool.
- Throw away negative emotions such as anger, resentment and envy.
- Listen to Mozart - his music will normalize your blood pressure and heart rate and relieve nervousness.
- Relax for 10-15 minutes in a bath of no more than 100 degrees Fahrenheit (37 C) with pine extract and sea salt.
- Put a hot water bottle on your feet.
- Fall asleep on your right side, slightly bending your knees.
So there you go - don't go telling me I always give you the same old insomnia advice!
I scour the globe looking for every possible snippet of information so you'll always have something new to try.
Open your mind, listen to other cultures and let me know how you get on!
Last updated: November 22, 2013