Improve Your Sleep in Two Weeks

Get one email every day for two weeks. Follow my advice and your sleep will improve. I will tell you exactly what I did to cure my insomnia. Your email address will not be shared or sold. Learn more about my free sleep training for insomnia course or get started right now:

Natural insomnia remedies should focus on the mind, not pills

Fu Fang Zaoren Jiaonang was marketed in Canada as a natural remedy for insomnia and anxiety. Unfortunately, government officials discovered that its active ingredient (L-tetrahydropalmatine) could damage your liver and other internal organs in as little as two weeks.

Fortunately, Health Canada has now removed the product from sale - but it just goes to show that an insomnia remedy that's marketed as 'natural', doesn't necessarily come without risks or potential side-effects.

When it comes to natural insomnia remedies, I think focussing on the mind is a better alternative to pills of any kind. Our members hold programs such as Sleep TracksPanic Away and the Linden Method in very high regard.

Source: UPI

Improve your sleep in two weeks: Over 5,000 insomniacs have completed my free insomnia sleep training course and 97% of graduates say they would recommend it to a friend. Learn more here.

Last updated: April 4, 2013

This Article Was Written By

Martin Reed

Leave a Comment

  • Lawrence
    April 3, 2013, 12:04 pm

    I bought this product in a Chinese medical store in chinatown, London.

    A week later, I relaised it was banned/dangerous.

    I went to the store lastnight, and told them it’s banned/dangerous. she looked at me like I’m talking rubbish. I showed her a google and a twitter search for zoaren. It showed the ‘fu fang…’ product as banned/dangerous.

    I was told to speak with the manager in the daytime or to come in (day time). i’ve lost my receipt, so I worry they’ll tell me to get lost.

    Do i have any rights.


    • Martin Reed
      April 4, 2013, 8:55 pm

      Unfortunately this is outside my area of expertise. You may want to get in touch with the Citizens Advice Bureau.